Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics
MIAMI HEAT VS BOSTON CELTICS
- Player Props
- Injury Reports
- Team Stats
- Noteable Trends
The Miami Heat were victorious in game 1 against the Boston Celtics after a late push to take the game into overtime. The Boston Celtics were unable to close out in the 4th quarter after leading by 12 heading into the 4th. The Miami Heat seemed to have carried their momentum from the Milwaukee Bucks series by shooting 44.4% from deep which made way for there comeback.
The Miami Heat has the momentum after a late win but whether or not they will continue to be efficient from the three remains to be seen. If I had to play spread I would go with the Miami Heat +2.5 but I'm liking the under in this one. The under is probably the best play here since if not for overtime this game would've ended up at 212 and that's with Miami's ridiculous shooting to tie the game.
- No player props have been posted yet. via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Miami are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Miami are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games.
- Miami are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games against Boston.
- Boston are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Boston's last 10 games.
- Boston are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games.