Grizzlies vs Jazz
GRIZZLIES VS JAZZ
- Player Props
- Injury Reports
- Team Stats
- Noteable Trends
The Grizzlies will be desperate to win vs the Jazz & both teams have been off to a slow start with the Grizzlies being 0-3 and the Jazz 1-2 since the restart. The past 3 games for the Grizzlies they've had slow starts which forced them to play catch up most of the game. Jarren Jackson Jr suffered a torn miniscus which the Kings will miss his presence as a scorer for sure. The Jazz have been struggling since the restart and have had trouble scoring in their half court offense. That said, with the Jazz already clinching a playoff spot I see the Grizzlies playing a hard fought game in which they cover the spread.
- Ja Morant - 21.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Dillon Brooks - 17.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Jonas Valanciunas - 15.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Donovan Mitchell - 25.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Mike Conley - 17.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Jordan Clarkson - 15.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Rudy Gobert - 15.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
Jarren Jackson Jr (PF) - out torn meniscus
Bojan Bogdanovic (SF) - out
Grizzlies are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Jazz are 2-13-2 ATS in their last 17 games as a favorite.
Under is 8-2 in Grizzlies last 10 overall.
Under is 5-2 in Jazz last 7 overall.
Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Utah.