Celtics vs Raptors
CELTICS VS RAPTORS
- Player Props
- Injury Reports
- Team Stats
- Noteable Trends
The Celtics face off against the Raptors in this matchup within the bubble. The Celtics have taken Kemba Walker off the injury report per ESPN, but still may see limited minutes at best, but the Celtics appeared just fine without him in their last game. The Celtics will look to win this game in order to prevent the Heat from catching them for the 3rd seed. The Raptors will have the 2nd seed locked with a victory against the Celtics. The Celtics have played well in their last two games and Jayson Tatum is looking strong coming into this game. The Raptors have played excellent since the start of the bubble and are looking to continue this run against the Celtics. Raptors also lead the league in OPPG, which could create problems for the Celtics. These teams matchup well but I believe the Raptors defense will prove to be too much for the Celtics to handle, and if Kemba's minutes are limited, I anticipate Kyle Lowry having a good game. I'm going with the Raptors to cover the spread on this one.
- Jayson Tatum - 22.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Jaylen Brown - 18.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Gordon Hayward - 15.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Carmelo Anthony - 13.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Pascal Siakam - 21.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
- Kyle Lowry - 17.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel SportsBook
- Fred VanVleet - 17.5 pts o/u via: Fanduel Sportsbook
No injuries reported
Patrick McCaw (SF) - Out
Oshae Brissett (SF) - Out
Dewan Hernandez (C) - Out
PPG: 113.6 (9th)
OPPG: 107.5 (3rd)
PPG: 112.7 (13th)
OPPG: 106.1 (1st)
- The total has gone over in 4 of the Celtics' last 5 games.
- The Celtics are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Toronto
- The Raptors are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone under in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games.